Tuesday, August 5, 2014

3 a.m. seems familiar... on my way Monday morning to my Microsoft YouthSpark journey in Ecuador!

Flight to Toronto, next flight to El Salvador, and final flight to Quito, Ecuador; déjà vu. The best part about flying to Canada is the lack of security and screening involved to "cross the border." Traveling international from Toronto involved much heavier security and screening. 

In Toronto I met up with Sara, one of the other YouthSpark Challenge winners. 
Flying with expert level swag:


Finally, after a long day of flying,  it was awesome to reach Quito and finally meet the all of the Microsoft YouthSpark Challenge for Change winners!


For my Siemens friends... 


Greetings from Ecuador! Apparently "all you need is Ecuador."

Hotel San Francisco de Quito. It seems that San Fran - I just can't escape. The hotel is beautiful inside!

I can't wait to begin our Microsoft Amazon adventure starting today at the Corporación Microsoft Del Ecuador S.A. (Microsoft Office in Quito)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment